Pages

13 July, 2011

Day 1 / Road Lights



Let me start all this with photo which was taken couple years ago. It just happened I had my camera with me this cold, rainy, winter evening. I was relaxed and tired after long day at work, and I strongly considered possibility to fall asleep till we get home. But strange and amazingly appealing play of street lights made me awake. I took my camera and played with it all way home. It is really strange how often we just passing across something without noticing and without even trying to see things from different point of view. I don't think Auckland street lights hugely different to a street lights at any other city on our planet and millions of people can see almost exactly the same every evening. But how often we take an effort not just see but notice, not just notice but be inspired? I was lucky that cold, wet, winter evening... I had my camera with me...

No comments: